In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) providers and recipients must either enroll in the Electronic Timesheet System (ETS) or the Telephonic Timesheet System (TTS) to complete, submit, and manage their IHSS timesheet and payment accounts. These secured systems allow IHSS providers to submit their IHSS timesheets and the IHSS recipients to review, reject, or approve timesheets using a computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone and/or by phone.
- Complete and submit IHSS Timesheets electronically and expeditiously
- View IHSS timesheet and/or payment status and history
- Avoid timesheet errors on demand
- Sign-up and make changes to Provider’s Direct Deposit
- Submit Sick-Leave Claims
- Save postage fees
How to Enroll:
- Enroll in ETS by visiting the State website at: http://www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov/
Have your Provider/Recipient number, Social Security number, and valid email address ready.
AND / OR
- Enroll in TTS by calling 1-833-342-5388
Have your Registration Code, Provider/Recipient number, and Social Security number ready. You do NOT need an email address for this option.
Need Help with ETS or TTS?
- Call Orange County IHSS Accounting Call Center at 714-825-3251 for general questions.
- Call 1-866-376-7066, choose option 4, for technical assistance such as; password reset and devise issues.
- Watch the video training for more info: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/inforesources/IHSS/EVV