Purpose of the Report
In order to provide an accurate, current and transparent review of the populations served by the County of Orange Social Services Agency, the Research Unit prepares the Persons Served by Orange County Social Services Agency Report to monitor the number of individuals served by our Agency. The report shows the number of persons in each city grouped according to age for each of the major programs that are offered.
Frequency of Reporting
The Persons Served by Orange County Social Services Agency Report is prepared once a year by counting the total number of participants for the month of January.
Instructions for Viewing the Detailed Report
Click on the specific program or area of service to view the respective Persons Report.
- APS Adult Protective Services
- CalFresh (nutrition program formerly known as Food Stamps)
- CalWORKs California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
- CAR Child Abuse Registry Report
- GR General Relief
- IHSS In-Home Support Services
- Medi-Cal California Medical Health Care Program
- Out of Home Care CFS Children in Out of Home Care
To view a map of a specific program or area of service, click on the link below
Interactive Persons Report Maps