Domestic Abuse Services provides CalWORKs clients and their children who are victims of domestic violence a stable and safe environment, both emotionally and physically, to prepare them for employment activities and to support the client's progress towards self-sufficiency.
- Case management and planning
- Child Care
- Assistance with food and housing
- Access to domestic violence centers
- In Home parenting services through a contracted partner
- Access to legal representation and assistance with restraining orders
- For a printable brochure of services and resources provided to CalWORKs Participants and their families who are victims of Domestic Abuse, click here.
- For links to other resources and services that assist victims of domestic abuse, including a list of domestic violence shelters and hotlines for non-CalWORKs participants, click here.