Mental Health Resources
Contact information for mental health agencies and advocacy organizations.
- Mental Health Association in California The mission of the Mental Health Association is to provide advocacy, education, information and other assistance necessary to ensure that all people who require mental health services are able to receive the mental health and other services that they need, and are not denied any other benefits, services, rights, or opportunities based on their need for mental health services.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Orange County (NAMI) Provides emotional support, education and resources for families, and those affected by mental illness.
- NAMI Support Group List
- Online Guide to MHS in Orange County The Mental Health Association of Orange County is dedicated to improving the quality of life of Orange County residents impacted by mental illness through direct service, advocacy, education and information dissemination.
- State of California, Mental Health Services Website
- State of California, MHS, Ombudsman Services One of several options for people receiving Medi-Cal who are looking for information about, or help with their Mental Health Plan services.
- U. S. Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
Orange County Health Care Agency
- County of Orange Health Care Agency Behavioral Health Services Behavioral Health Services consists of three divisions which provide a culturally competent and client-centered system of behavioral health services for all eligible county residents in need of treatment for alcohol and other drug abuse and mental health care.
- Children & Youth Services (CYS) Provides a broad range of services for behaviorally, emotionally or mentally disordered children and adolescents which include evaluation, therapy, medication, crisis intervention and collateral services to parents and families.
- HCA Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services provides a range of outpatient and residential treatment programs designed to reduce or eliminate the abuse of alcohol and other drugs within the community.